I have enjoyed spending time with Carly now that I'm off of work for a while. I bought her some number flashcards the other day. The girl loves her ABC flashcards, so, as expected, these are a hit as well. She recognizes all her letters and even knows what sound each letter makes, but she isn't very good at recognizing numbers. These cards may or may not help, but it is fun to watch her counting and trying to figure out the numbers.
Carly has also been playing in her kitchen more lately. One day, instead of taking a nap, she cooked in her kitchen. She came downstairs dressed in her full chef attire - hat and apron, plus oven mitt.


1 comment:
So glad you're enjoying some QT with Carly! I hope you're feeling well. I've been thinking lots about ya. Can't wait to hear news when Carly's little brother makes an appearance. Wishing you all the best, Lana! Love, Jenni
Post a Comment