Carly has two new tricks. First, she has been making a growling noise. She's been sick with several colds and coughs, and potentially RSV, so I think the growling is related to her congestion. It is pretty funny to hear. I'll try to catch it on video.
Second, she can apparently roll from her back to her belly. I found her sleeping soundly on her belly this morning. Since she still sleeps with her arms swaddled by her side, it was probably relatively easy to roll to her belly. However, I have no idea how she would roll from her belly to her back when she's swaddled. Its time to break the swaddle habit! What a fun holiday break project. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
RSV YUCK! 'Tis the season!
Is she really 5 months today according to the ticker? Wow, it goes by fast!
We broke the swaddle last night! It went great. D. Kamps
Post a Comment