Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Party Weekend!

We've had a busy weekend of Christmas parties! Friday night was John's firm party. They have a family party in the office, so Carly came along. She met Santa for the first time.



She's looking at me. I was clapping to try to get her to smile. It worked, except she was looking sideways. Oh well.

Saturday night we attended my firm's Christmas party. My parents came to town to watch Carly. Thanks Mom and Dad. We had a great time at the party, and of course Carly enjoyed her time with Nanny and Pop.


One last picture. We finally got the excersaucer from Amy, Eric, and Aubrey Cate. Thanks for allowing us to share the baby gear guys. Carly and I cleaned it up on Thursday, then she played in it Friday. She loves it!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Everybody, I think John and Lana look FANTASTIC!!! Now, I will have to be insanely jealous!

Amy said...

For letting you pay for part of the gear? What?

Lisa said...

Carly is so cute, Lana!

You look beautiful, too.

Love,
Lisa

Lee said...

Hey Lana!

Carly is soooo cute!! I can't believe how big she is. She seems like such a happy baby.

You look bee u ti ful in your red dress! Mommyhood is good on you!
I miss you and love you. Tell John hi from me and We'll see what we can do about the Arkansas duds for that girly!

LeeAndra