Since Amy put a link to our empty blog, I decided I needed to put something out here. There's not much to report. We're past our due date (it was Sunday the 15th), and we've made it past our 3rd anniversary (it was the 17th). Now we're just waiting. I'm thinking and hoping (and praying) Baby Ruth will be here any day now. If not, we will certainly induce by next Wednesday. My doctor said she is already 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Yikes! Come on Baby Ruth!
We will hopefully post pictures here as soon as Baby Ruth arrives. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't wait to see those pictures! People kept telling me to get as much rest as possible while I was waiting for Parker to make his appearance. I pass along those words of advice to you too! We'll be thinking about ya & awaiting the news!
You typed that you might have her next Wednesday WHILE you were having contractions? You are tough!
Post a Comment