
Dad & Carly

Elizabeth & Jennifer

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts while we were in the hospital!!


Little Carly. She looks pretty tiny in Uncle Robert's arms.

Julie & Carly

Amy Cowan


The Rozelle's

Heading out of the delivery room. Amy (nurse) took over for Patti due to a shift change. She was great, and stuck it out to the end.
Carly Elizabeth Mayer
The Mayer Family (the "after" pic)
Davis Grandparents
The "before" pic
Patti (the nurse). She's got about 28 years of experience, so I feel pretty comfortable we have the right woman for the job.
The gang has invaded. We appreciate the visitors




6 comments:
Ummm... What happened to "maybe by next Wednesday"?! People plan, God laughs!
How great it is that you had so many friends and family by your side for the delivery! Congratulations on Carly's birth. I love the name and her cute little face!
Congratulations to you both! Carly is precious and I can't wait to meet her!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. You are going to have so much fun raising a daughter. I wish you all the best!
What a beautiful baby! Lana, I hope you're recovering well. Congratulations to you both! Loving all the pictures!
YAY Cuz! Sorry I missed talking to you this morning. Carly is beautiful and I LOVE the name! You look awesome too, don't even look like you were pregnant! Not fair! I love you and can't wait to meet the newest addition!
LeeAndra
Post a Comment