Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Early March

Moving on to March. You may ask where February went. Well, February is the busiest work month for us. I did not take a single picture - real camera or camera phone - in the month of February. We had a good month - visited family briefly in early February, dressed the kids up in cute Valentine's Day shirts, and played. Just no pictures.

John took Carly to the zoo one day early in March.  She enjoyed the date with Daddy! 



The kids and I enjoyed some nice weather by going to the park a few times. 



And we played in the neighbor's yard 


Tyler FINALLY likes books!  Yay! 

Tyler in Grandpa's hat. 

Finally, we played with bubbles one day.  Both the kids love them, though I highly recommend you stay a few feet away from Tyler unless you want bubble juice flung on you. 



No comments: