I remember going to "real" pumpkin patches in Arkansas - the ones with pumpkins growing on a vine. The pumpkin patches nearest our house aren't "real", but I found this one about 35 minutes from our house. It was so fun! Thanks to the Fikar family for joining us and finally convincing my husband it would be worth the drive.
To start, they had all kinds of animals to feed. Goats, cows, etc.
Then they had a little train to ride. We crammed Abbi, Evan and Carly in one car.
While we waited for the big kids to return, Tyler found a cute puppy dog.
Oh how I love that face!!!
Next, the hay ride. It was long but wound through all the fields.
Oh the irony. Carly and I missed most of the pumpkin on a vine patch experience because she had to go potty while everyone else was walking through the vines. Sigh. Next year!
It was a fun day and well worth the short drive. I can't wait for next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment