The kids and I made a trip to Arkansas in mid-July to see family and attend my best friend's baby shower. It was the first time I had flown with both kids, and to top it off I flew alone with both kids. The trip actually went great. Carly was a HUGE helper in the airport. She pushed Tyler in the stroller while I pulled our bag with his car seat on top. I wouldn't have made it without her help!
We first made a stop in Stuttgart to visit Meemaw and Granddaddy. Carly is definitely her mother's daughter and had already learned where the candy drawer is...
Carly loves to play cards right now - SkipBo and Crazy 8s are her favorites. She played a few rounds with Uncle Nelson (aka Uncle HoHo).
Pop and Tyler took a much needed nap. Anyone notice the resemblance?
Once we arrive in Little Rock, Tyler, found a fun place to play - under the table!
He thought it was very fun to sit there and play.
Meanwhile, Carly found the toys in "her" room and was having a blast!
We found some time for sprinkler fun in the backyard.
Tyler had fun watching from the deck.
We also visited Pawpaw and Grandma Lorene during the visit, but no pictures. It was a great trip to visit family!


No comments:
Post a Comment