Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Pool is Open!

Summer is here, and the pool is open! Carly loves the pool. Last year she liked to swim, but she was tired of it after 15 minutes. This year? Big fat fit when her hour, hour and a half swimming session was done.

She practiced swimming on her belly, and she kicked those feet. A lot. The girl loves to splash!


I can't believe she wore her hat and glasses!



Dad took her all around the pool.

John's cousins, Daryl and Sue, and their kids Kyle, Grace, and Campbell joined us for a cookout and swim party.

Grace was so careful with Carly. Carly loved riding the alligator. She kept yelling "I ridin' Mommy, I ridin'". She also repeated "I swimmin' Mommy, I swimmin'" a few hundred times.


She has no fear. Kyle, who is 6, was practicing diving. Carly thought that looked like fun, so she kept going to the edge to jump in. Oy, we're in trouble.

3 comments:

MJ said...

I guess now you'll never get her out of that bathing suit...

The Clem Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun weekend! She is precious in her hat and sunglasses!

Lisa said...

Carly and Nora have the same swimsuit! This makes me extremely happy for some reason. : ) Your pool looks great and Carly is adorable. Wish we were closer so we could come swim with you too.