Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dallas Arboretum

I love the Dallas Arboretum. It's incredibly beautiful and peaceful out there - even with hundreds of kids running around!
Carly and I met up with the Clarks on Friday for a visit to the pumpkin patch at the Arboretum. I didn't get any great pictures of Carly. She had a great time, especially since Caroline was there, but I just didn't capture any smiles.

Lost in the pumpkins

Caroline Clark



We tried to get a picture of the girls together, but neither would sit still! This is the best shot I could get. Maybe Kim has a better one?

I kept trying to get a cute shot of Carly in the pumpkins, but, again, she wouldn't sit still. And she wouldn't look at me.




Caroline is so tall!



Carly loved the hay.

Kim's grandmother and Carly riding the horsie, er, deer.

The girls loved the waterfall.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

Wow...Carly is getting so big. Her hair is getting long. She is so cute. Hope everything is well with you all.