Wow, Carly is already 2 weeks old! We went to the pediatrician for a checkup yesterday. Carly now weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces! She's more alert every day (and sometimes at night too, unfortunately). She makes tons of cute faces and is generally a happy little girl! So far it seems like she got her mom and dad's easy going attitude. Whew!

Look how big I've gotten!




Look how big I've gotten!

Not the best picture, but I was trying to capture a smile. Difficult task with a 2 week old!

We've already ventured out a few times. We took her to Manny's, a popular Mexican restaurant in town, when she was 5 or 6 days old. We also went to Chuy's with the Cowans and another couple last weekend. She did great on both excursions!
Over the past 2 weeks, we've had several visitors. A few friends have stopped by, plus her other grandparents, Claude and Joannie, came for a few days. Her Aunt Kathleen (John's sister) and family will be here this weekend!

Her favorite way to sleep.

Her Texas grandparents.


1 comment:
Hooray! New pics!
Post a Comment